Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Challenge

 Alright, so it's Saturday. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and waiting for my brain to start functioning, and I'm trying to think of something to blog about; so I start Googling. The Google gods have presented me with a blogger by the name of Chris Brogan and a blog topic of his called 100 Blog Topics I Hope YOU Write. Now my brain is slowly kicking into gear and says "hey, what a great idea, write about this!" So here it is: I'm presenting everyone with a challenge. Since Jordan presented the reading challenge, I'm offering a type of writing challenge; the blog challenge. Starting today, until the end of March (when I finish at the library), I challenge everyone to pick a topic off of the list and blog on it. I present this challenge to the library staff and encourage our readers to participate as well. If you don't have a blog, make one (it's easy.trust me).


On your marks.


Get set.             

GO!

http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/

No comments:

Post a Comment